I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Online Store available at www.pieceofhay.pl is run by Piece of Hay – Katarzyna Ozdowska, Sobików 21m, 05-530 Góra Kalwaria, NIP 5252422878, REGON 146946209 e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Regulations are addressed to all users of the Online Store, including consumers and entrepreneurs, unless the provisions of the Regulations specify its addressee in detail.
3. The Regulations do not exclude or limit any consumer rights conferred on them by applicable regulations, among others. Consumer Rights Act. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the provisions of law, the provisions of applicable law shall prevail.
4. Access to the Regulations may be obtained by any user of the Store at any time.
a. Business day – one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays,
b. Registration form – a form available in the Online Store that allows you to create an Account,
c. Order form – Electronic Service, an interactive form available in the Online Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the electronic basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment,
d. Client – (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law recognizes as having legal capacity; – who has concluded or intends to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Seller,
e. Civil Code – the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended),
f. Account – Electronic Service, marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the Service Recipient, a collection of resources in the Service Provider’s ICT system, in which the data provided by the Service Recipient and information about Orders placed by him in the Online Store are collected,
g. Cart – Electronic Service, an element of the Store’s software, in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and in which it is possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
h. Newsletter – an Electronic Service, an electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which allows the Service Recipients using it to automatically receive from the Service Provider cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about Products, articles, news and promotions in the Online Store, i.
i. Product – a movable item offered in the Online Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller,
j. Regulations – these regulations of the Online Store,
k. Online Store – the Service Provider’s online store available at the Internet address: www.pieceofhay.pl
l. Seller, Service Provider – Piece of Hay – Katarzyna Ozdowska, Sobików 21m, 05-530 Góra Kalwaria, NIP 5252422878, REGON 146946209
m. Sales Agreement, Distance Agreement – Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties,
n. Electronic Service – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service Recipient via the Online Store,
o. Recipient – (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law recognizes as having legal capacity; – using or intending to use the Electronic Service,
p. The Consumer Rights Act, the Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended),
q. Registration – a one-time activity consisting in setting up an Account by the Customer, made using the Registration Form provided by the Seller on the Store’s website,
r. Order – Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
II. ELECTRONIC SERVICES IN THE INTERNET STORE
1. The condition for Registration in the Online Store is the acceptance of the Regulations of the Online Store. Registration in the Online Store is free and voluntary.
2. The following Electronic Services are available in the Online Store: Account, Order Form and Newsletter.
a. Account – the use of the Account is possible after completing two consecutive steps by the Service Recipient – (1) Registration by completing the Registration Form, (2) clicking the “Save” field. In the Registration Form, it is necessary for the Service Recipient to provide the following data: name and surname and / or company name, e-mail address and password. It is also possible to provide a tax identification number. The Account Electronic Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Service Recipient may, at any time and without giving any reason, delete the Account (resign from the Account) by sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider, in particular via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing: Sobików 21m, 05-530 Góra Kalwaria
b. Order Form – the use of the Order Form begins when the Customer adds the first Product to the Cart in the Online Store. Placing an Order takes place after the Customer completes two consecutive steps – (1) after completing the Order Form (including: selection of Products, providing the name and surname and / or company name, delivery address and invoice, tax identification number for entrepreneurs, e-mail address and optional telephone number, choice of delivery method and payment method,), (2) clicking on the Online Store website, after completing the Order Form, the “Order with payment obligation”. The Electronic Service, the Order Form is provided free of charge and is of a one-off nature and ends when the Order is placed through it or when the Customer withdraws the Order through it.
c. Newsletter – the use of the Newsletter takes place after entering the e-mail address in the “Newsletter” field visible on the Online Store website to which subsequent editions of the Newsletter will be sent and clicking on the “Subscribe” field. You can also subscribe to the Newsletter by selecting the appropriate checkbox when creating an Account – upon creating the Account, the Customer is subscribed to the Newsletter. The Newsletter Electronic Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Service Recipient may, at any time and without giving any reason, unsubscribe from the Newsletter (resign from the Newsletter) by sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider, in particular via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing: Sobików 21m, 05 -530 Góra Kalwaria
3. The Service Recipient is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the law and morality, with respect for personal rights as well as copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider and persons
4. The Service Recipient is obliged to enter data consistent with the facts.
5. The Service Recipient is not obliged to provide illegal content.
6. Comments related to the provision of Electronic Services and the operation of the Online Store, the Service Recipient may submit via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing: Sobików 21m, 05-530 Góra Kalwaria
III. CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING A CONTRACT OF SALE AND PRICE
1. To successfully place an Order in the Store, it is necessary to have a device that allows you to browse websites, as well as a keyboard or other device that allows for the correct completion of the Registration Form and / or the Order Form, access to e-mail, enabled cookies, and acceptance of the Online Store Regulations.
2. After sending the Order Form (ie placing the order), the Seller immediately confirms its receipt, which binds the Customer with the Order and at the same time the Seller accepts the Order for execution.
3. The Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded upon payment by the Customer.
4. Prices on the website of the Online Store, given in Polish zlotys, are gross prices, including VAT.
5. Product prices do not include possible delivery and payment costs, which are indicated when placing the Order.
6. The Product price visible on the Online Store website is binding at the time of placing the Order by the Customer. This price will not change regardless of price changes in the Online Store, which may occur for individual Products after the Customer places an Order.
7. The Seller reserves the right to change the price of goods, introduce and withdraw goods, grant discounts on individual goods and carry out and cancel promotions in the Store. This does not limit one the rights acquired by the Buyers in no way; i.e. changes do not apply to orders that have been placed, unless the parties to the transaction make other individual arrangements.
8. The Customer is informed about the total price of the Product or Products being the subject of the Order and the delivery costs on the Online Store’s website when placing the Order and when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
IV. METHODS AND TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR THE PRODUCT
1. The Seller provides the Customer with the following methods of payment under the Sales Agreement:
a. Payment in cash upon personal pickup of the Order,
b. Payment by traditional transfer to the Seller’s bank account,
c. Electronic payments and card payments – the current possible payment methods are specified on the Online Store website in the information tab regarding payment methods.
2. The service of electronic and card payments is provided by: Przelewy24
3. Payment terms:
a. If the Customer selects payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment by credit card, the Customer
is obliged to make the payment within 5 calendar days from the date of placing the Order.
b. If the Customer chooses to pay in cash on personal collection, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon receipt of the Order.
V. COST, METHODS AND DATE OF DELIVERY AND RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT
1. Product delivery is available on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
2. On the basis of individual arrangements, it is possible to deliver outside the territory of the Republic of Poland.
3. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise.
4. The costs of delivery of the Product are indicated to the Customer on the website of the Online Store in the information tab on delivery costs and when placing the Order.
5. The Seller provides the Customer with the following methods of delivery or collection of the Order:
a. Courier delivery,
b. inPost courier,
6. The date of delivery of the Product to the Customer is up to 21 Business Days, unless a shorter period is specified in the description of the Product or when placing the Order.
7. The delivery date may be extended during periods of sales or special actions.
8. In the case of Products with different delivery times, the delivery date
is the longest period given, which, however, may not exceed 21 Business Days.
9. The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
a. if the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account or settlement account.
b. if the Customer chooses to collect the Order in person, it will be ready for collection by the Customer within 21 Business Days, unless a shorter period is specified in the description of the Product or when placing the Order. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Order for collection.
VI. PRODUCT COMPLAINT
1. The basis and scope of the Seller’s liability under the warranty towards the Customer are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects.
3. The Seller is released from liability under the warranty if the Customer knew about the defect at the time of concluding the contract.
4. The complaint may be submitted by the Customer via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing: Sobików 21m, 05-530 Góra Kalwaria
5. It is recommended that the Customer provide in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) demand a way to bring the Product into compliance with the Agreement
Sales or a declaration of a price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) contact details of the person submitting the complaint – this will facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Seller. Requirements given in the sentence
the previous ones are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.
6. The Seller will respond to the Customer’s complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
7. The Customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective Product at the Seller’s expense to the following address: Piece of Hay Sobików 21m, 05-530 Góra Kalwaria. the delivery is borne by the customer.
VII. THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in Chapter VII point 8 and 9 of the Regulations. To keep After the deadline, it is enough to send the statement before its expiry. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted: on the Customer Account in the Online Store, via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing: Lagonda sp.z o.o., al. Solidarności 82a, 01-003 Warsaw.
2. An exemplary model withdrawal form is included in Annex 2 to the Consumer Rights Act. The consumer may use the form template, but it is not obligatory.
3. The period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
a. for a contract in the performance of which the Seller issues the Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership (e.g. a Sales Agreement) – from taking possession of the Product by the Consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract which: ( 1) includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from taking possession of the last Product, batch or part, or (2) consists in the regular delivery of Products for a specified period – from taking possession of the first of the Products,
b. for other contracts – from the date of conclusion of the contract.
4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void.
5. The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the Product (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Store). The seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him. If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until the Product is returned and the condition of the Product is checked.
6. The consumer is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to collect it, unless the Seller has offered to collect the Product himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Product before the deadline of 14 days. The consumer may return the Product to the following address: Piece of Hay Sobików 21m, 05-530 Góra Kalwaria
7. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
8. In the event of the return of a damaged Product, including dirty one, the Seller shall make a statement on the deduction of the claim due for compensation for the reduction of the value of the goods with the consumer’s claim for reimbursement of costs incurred in connection with the concluded contract.
9. Possible costs related to the consumer’s withdrawal from the contract, which the consumer is obliged to bear:
a. If the consumer has chosen a Product delivery method other than the cheapest delivery method available in the Online Store, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the consumer,
b. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product,
c. In the case of a Product which is a service, the performance of which – at the express request of the consumer – began before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, the consumer who exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after making such a request, is obliged to pay for the services fulfilled until the withdrawal from the contract. . The amount of the payment is calculated in proportion to the scope of the service provided, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the contract. If the price or remuneration is excessive, the basis for calculating this amount is the market value of the service provided.
VIII. PROVISIONS CONCERNING ENTREPRENEURS
1. This chapter of the Regulations and the provisions contained therein apply only to Customers and Service Users who are not Consumers.
2. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement concluded with the Customer / Service Recipient who is not a Consumer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may take place without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer / Service Recipient who is not a consumer against the Seller.
3. In the case of Customers / Service Users who are not Consumers, the Seller has the right to limit the available payment methods, including requiring a prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the method of payment chosen by the Customer and the fact of concluding the Sales Agreement.
4. Upon the release of the Product by the Seller to the carrier, the benefits and burdens shall be transferred to the Customer / Service Recipient who is not a consumer with the Product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product.
In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss, defect or damage to the Product arising from its acceptance for transport until it is delivered to the Customer and for delay in transporting the shipment.
5. If the Product is sent to the Customer via a carrier, the Customer / Service Recipient who is not a consumer is obliged to inspect the parcel in time and in the manner accepted for such parcels. If it finds that the Product has been lost or damaged during transport, it is obliged to perform all actions necessary to determine the carrier’s liability.
6. Pursuant to Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller’s liability under the warranty for the Product towards the Customer / Service Recipient who is not a consumer is excluded.
7. In the case of Customers / Service Users who are not consumers, the Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services with immediate effect and without giving reasons by sending an appropriate statement to the Customer / Customer.
8. THe Seller’s liability towards the Customer / Service Recipient who is not a consumer, regardless of its legal basis, is limited – both as part of a single claim, as well as for all claims in total – up to the amount of the price paid and delivery costs under the Sales Agreement, not however, more than up to the amount of one thousand zlotys. The Seller is liable to the Customer / Service Recipient who is not a Consumer only for typical damages predictable at the time of concluding the contract and is not responsible for the lost benefits in relation to the Customer / Service Recipient who is not a consumer.
9. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer / Service Recipient who is not a consumer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. AgReements concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. Amendments to the Regulations:
a. The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law; changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
b. In the case of concluding, on the basis of these Regulations, continuous contracts (eg provision of Electronic Services – Account), the amended regulations bind the Service Recipient if the requirements specified in Art. 384 and 384  of the Civil Code, that is, the Service Recipient has been properly informed about the changes and has not terminated the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of notification. In the event that the amendment to the Regulations results in the introduction of any new fees or an increase in existing fees, the Service Recipient who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
c. In the event of concluding, on the basis of these Regulations, agreements of a nature other than continuous agreements (e.g. Sales Agreement), amendments to the Regulations will not in any way infringe the acquired rights of Service Recipients / Customers who are Consumers before the date of entry into force of the amendments to the Regulations, in particular amendments to the Regulations Of the Regulations will not affect the already placed or placed Orders and concluded, implemented or performed Sales Agreements.
d. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS